Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My First Commissioned Painting!

My friend Kea is going moving her daughter Kylie into a new big girl room since the nursery will be needed again soon for sweet Maggie in the beginning of September or we hope end of August.
Well, Kea asked me to paint a Lemonade Stand for Kylie's new room.
This style painting is not what I am use to working on and it is probably 3 times the size of anything I have ever done, but I agreed to try.
Here is the result.
Her walls will be a blue color and her curtains will be yellow and white stripped with some pink trim and her bedding has tulips.



You can see her blog here:
I hope this is what you were looking for Kea!
I will soon be starting on another painting for Maggie's new nursery......

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! I am so impressed with you!!!! It was so good to see you Saturday night! Hope to see you soon!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we LOVED it! Kylie is so excited -- we are moving her tomorrow and Tuesday so as soon as her curtains get here I will post some pics!! Now time for miss maggie :) yay! wish i had an ounce of your creative genious!!

    ReplyDelete