Monday, June 7, 2010

Introducing Lisa and Screech.....

Rebecca had a much cuter name for this blog post than what I wrote, but since it has been so long since the pictures were taken I already forgot it....Rebecca,help me out in the comment section please....

Anyways, our Memorial Day was spent on her patio watching Lisa and Screech- as we named them.

It really is National Geographic on her back patio. There is a male and a female and they both go back and forth all night bringing all kinds of critters back to the baby(s). We aren't sure if there is more than one, so we haven't named them yet.














Here is some more info on them.

I can honestly say, I think our owls are prettier than this model.



I found this picture here:
http://georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu/wildlife/screechowl.htm

1 comment:

  1. the suggested blog title was "H-owling Good Times" to incorporate both the dogs and the owls!

    ReplyDelete