Monday, June 7, 2010

I have the itch


I go through phases and I am currently into decorating my house with thrift store prices. Every time we see a pile of junk on the side of the road Rocky jokingly asks if we need to stop so I can dig through it- he might be laughing, but I'm not. I gave him the formal tour of Eufaula yesterday and literally put the car in reverse to go back to this pile. I still don't know what it is. Maybe the stuff is for sale, maybe not- no one was there, but I really think I am going back to try to buy a prize I spotted while I was there.











And there among all the crap I spotted this old wooden brown door.

I know I can do something with this.....


After this junk pile, we passed a brand new thrift store for Eufaula, so I left Rocky in the car playing brick breaker on my phone and in the ten minutes I was allowed found a ton of amazing treasures and for great prices. I took my camera in with me, so I will try to post them all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment