Monday, June 7, 2010

Forget What it Was...Imagine what it can be!

I have to say I'm quite impressed with Eufaula's new Thrift Store....
I actually saw this blog title written on a chalk board while I was in there.
I love these boxes, they had quite a few for about $40 each.
You could put kids toys in them or put them on top of the kitchen cabinets in all that
annoying space that you never know what to do with.



Of course, I found a door- couldn't find a price though.


This frame was awful, but I love the painting- I think it was only $34.

I guess you would call both of these secretaries, but they were each $295 and looked great.




I could not get a good shot of this table, but it was great and only $65.

Plenty of old window frames for $12 each.


They had 4 of these chairs for $10 each. I even like the silver color of them- just some new fabric
that I could even staple gun myself.

Loved this frame.
I think these next three have such potential- all you need is some paint and cute knobs.
The first one in a kids room or a kitchen island
you could put baskets underneath. I couldn't find a price on this one....


Can't you see the old coke boxes under this???



The above white one and this green one were around $50-$65 I think.




This black bench would be so cute right when you walk in my door- of course covered with pillows that are karate chopped.



I want this armoire wardrobe so bad. Only $250- I have seen this same thing for $2500.
It is perfect for an old house with huge rooms but no
closet space. I could put this to use for sure. I have one now in my kitchen that I store
all my kitchen stuff in and LOVE it. Very cute for a nursery too.



This amazing chest was only $50.

This is a church pew- I can't remember the price but this picture does it no justice.


And this is what I found in only 10 minutes....


















































No comments:

Post a Comment