Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Curiosity of the Day!

Ok- we all know how out of the blue I can be and I can't tell you how many times a day I google the most random things ever- so I am going to start sharing them.


Today's most curious google of the day came about when I decided that I wanted to know if I was a left brain person or a right brain person......


I can't even tell ya'll how excited I was when I found a quiz- so I'm going to share it.


You are supposed to write down the numbers of the statements that sound like you. At the end there is a key telling you which statements are left brained and which are right brained. You add them up and whichever one you have more of -wins.


Of course this is me we are talking about, so it was no surprise at all when I of course had 9 right brains and 9 left brains. I can never get a black or white answer.


Quiz


1. I constantly look at a clock or wear a watch

2. I keep a journal or diary of my thoughts

3. I believe there is either a right or wrong way to do everything

4. I find it hard to follow directions precisely

5. The expression "Life is just a bowl of cherries" makes no sense to me

6. I frequently change my plans and find that sticking to a schedule is boring

7. I think it's easier to draw a map than tell someone how to get somewhere

8. To find a lost item, I try to picture it in my head where I saw it last

9. I frequently let my emotions guide me

10. I learn math with ease

11. I'd read the directions before assembling something

12. People tell me I am always late getting places

13. People have told me I'm psychic

14. I need to set goals for myself to keep me on track

15. When somebody asks me a question, I turn my head to the left

16. If I have a tough decision to make, I write down the pros and the cons

17. I'd probably make a good detective

18. I learn music with ease

19. To solve a problem, I think of similar problems I have solved in the past

20. I use a lot of gestures

21. If someone asks me a question, I turn my head to the right

22. I believe there are two ways to look at almost anything

23. I have the ability to tell if people are lying or guilty of something, just by looking at them

24. I keep a "to do" list

25. I am able to thoroughly explain my opinions in words

26. In a debate, I am objective and look at the facts before forming an opinion

27. I've considered becoming a poet, a politician, an architect, or a dancer

28. I always lose track of time

29. When trying to remember a name I forgot, I'd recite the alphabet until I remembered it

30. I like to draw

31. When I'm confused, I usually go with my gut instinct

32. I have considered becoming a lawyer, journalist, or doctor




Key

1. L

2. L

3. L

4. R

5. L

6. R

7.R

8. L

9.R

10.L

11. L

12.R

13.R

14.L

15. R

16. L

17. L

18. R

19. R

20. R

21. L

22.R

23. R

24. L

25. L

26. L

27. R

28. R

29. L

30. R

31. R

32. L

2 comments: