Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank Goodness for Super Heros!

After being cornered in my office for what seemed like eternity by "the talker"... a rescue phone call came.

And then the emails....

"Didn't I tell you she would go nuts about moving stuff around? You would still be there at judgement day if I had not intervened. We have to look out for each other!"

"THANK YOU! I don't think I could have taken much more."

"I remember being in an art store and this crazy man was talking to this woman for thirty minutes. After he left I looked at her and I said," I didn't think you'd ever escape alive!" and she said THEN WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HELP ME?" I think I became a superhero at that moment- I devoted my life to rescuing people from other people who talk to much."

No comments:

Post a Comment