Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Secrets






















" I see you as a mystery wrapped up in a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma"

Hmmmm..... never knew I was perceived this way, but honestly not surprised. We are all different and unique in our own simple ways. Do I have idiosyncrasies? Thousands. Am I willing to share them- some of them.

I am always looking for new ways, thoughts, words and actions to express and find myself. Here is my latest- I have always had the hobby of "taking pictures" which I have always wanted to evolve into photography. Well this past weekend I took my first step and bought the camera I have been wanting forever- with photography classes soon to follow. Here are some of my first pictures- unfinished.

3 comments:

  1. I like these! Where were they taken?

    Mine are at: www.flickr.com/jddean/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady! It is so great to hear from you. Michael told me that he saw you over Halloween. Love the "I used to freeze your underwear" comment!!! What is your email address? We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha- Love it. Yes we do! It is sarahrucker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete