Thursday, April 29, 2010

I just thought.....

I had been to the end of the Internet.....

And then I found this!


Alabama Inmates Currently on Death Row
Last Updated 4/20/2010

Total Number of Inmates on Deathrow: 205
Average Age of Inmates Deathrow: 41


Breakdown of Inmates on Deathrow
Black Males: 97 White Males: 100 Other Males: 3
Black Females: 2 White Females: 3 Other Females: 0


Pretty Interesting huh????

Best part is I came across this after trying to find an Alabama prison that upholsters furniture and other stuff with fabric. I read on this blog:

http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com/2010/04/meet-me-at-sing-sing.html

that some states do this. I will keep you posted if Alabama does- or even somewhere close in Georgia or Florida- because we all know I will be in line to have something made- just for the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment