Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend!

Well, it started out Saturday night with dinner at Dad's and of course Balderdash.
I really don't have very many pics of Saturday night
and I have none of Sunday morning,
but I will share what I have.


(P.S. I learned how to move my pictures once I upload them. This is huge!)




This is Stephen, Laura's boyfriend.
He is new to the blog, but you will be seeing a lot of him.


Even Mia gets into watching the game!


Matt, we missed you!

Emily is studying for the CPA exam, so she couldn't play.

Sunday Afternoon

Dad, Marcia, Rocky and I went fishing and of course the camera came along.



Do you see the two white birds above?




The ONLY cloud in the sky.

Rocky's first fish....


and Sarah's first fish.

Dad did use it as bait and get a big bass right after though.





These are all the crappie we ended up with. We released all the bass.




So, while Rocky cleaned all the fish

Dad and Marcia rode around in the paddle boat

and I took pictures around the boat house.




Can you say arachnophobia???













Laura, the random rocking chair picture is for you- It goes along with the pine cone.


2 comments:

  1. The fishing pics are wonderful!! The class is really paying off, you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my rocking chair picture Sarah!! Kept them coming!!

    ReplyDelete