Monday, April 12, 2010

Can you say obsessed?

I think I may have an obsession.
It all started when I moved to Montgomery and started working my current job.
You see, a new job can start off very slow.
Odd that a company is so busy that they need to hire new employees-
yet too busy to actually give them anything to do- but I know a lot
of people who have this happen.
So, I had plenty of time on my hands-
and no access to facebook.
I started looking at blogs.
I have a few friends that have blogs to keep up with their families, which I love.
But, as the days got longer and longer I needed something more-so,
I created my own blog
and started looking at some fun, interesting blogs of people I didn't' know.
So, now every a.m. I check on my blogs.
I feel like I am right there beside all of my friends and their children through out the week
and I have made some new friends.... Best friends.
And when I say best, I mean best- BFF!
They just have no idea who I am.
I sort of feel like a stalker.
And then I discovered that all my friends are stalking people and their blogs too.
Friends who don't even have blogs of their own, yet they get online everyday to stalk -
Just like me.
But, the best part.......
They randomly stalk the same people I do!!
So, now when I catch up with my friends.
We talk about our new best friends and all the exciting stuff going on in their lives.
Wow, That could be kind of sad- but I think it is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment