Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mia Marie



Mia was 2 lbs when I brought her home.




Just to put her size in perspective.

Honey below was considered very small for a Golden.

Had her spunky personality from the beginning.

I think I would have been scared to push something 30 times my

size out of the way while it was eating its dinner.

She won!

All of these puppy pictures were taken before the days of the nice camera, so
they aren't high enough quality to really zoom in.


I love her profile sooo much! It makes me so happy everyday.

The Teenage Years.







Entering Adult Hood

If you look very closely at her nose in the picture below you can see
her blue stitches from her nose job.
Yes, we had a nose job and yes, she still snores.
But, we haven't had a sinus infection since.
We aren't allowed to talk about the premature grey.
She has self esteem issues with it.
We are very proud of our current 24 lb frame below.
At one point we had reached a whooping 27 lbs.



















2 comments:

  1. ok the teenage years crack me up!!!!!!!!!! oh and i definitely think you should do a post about why rolling chairs should not be allowed at the work place! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I seem to have a problem with those. I don't think it is normal to fall out of them- especially two different rolling chairs in a months time frame.

    ReplyDelete