Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

I had a great New Years!
I spent it at the beach with friends.
Katherine, Kathryn, and Mary Kathryn and Kathryn G. stopped by for dinner.



Party at WaterColor








And of course we stopped by Dad's to see Stewart, Julie and 8 month old Kanga.



I would post some videos for ya'll but I'm an idiot and took them sideways.



Kanga has a fake little pouch she sleeps in at night inside of a laundry basket. Even at this size in the wild she would be in her mother's pouch for about another 2 months. She still drinks out of a bottle mostly but is starting to eat a little food. Her mother died, so Stewart and Julie are raising her. She will go live on their farm in about 2 months.


She is sort of a celeb even Lenny Kravitz had his picture taken with her.
She goes everywhere with Julie in a little dog carrier bag. She curls up in a ball.



We did lots of eating!



And a little shopping



Lots of football watching and tons of cooking.




And of course I pulled out the Balderdash




I think this picture explains it all!


















































































































1 comment:

  1. Great pics Sarah! Looks like you had a blast on your trip. The Kangaroo is stinking cute. I want to meet him and become friends. Could you make this happen? Please?

    ReplyDelete