Friday, January 15, 2010

And the Winner Is........

I'm honestly not sure!
There was a bet....
About how long until I killed some poor animal.
We all knew it wouldn't be long until I went hunting
after moving back to Alabama.
My first pheasant on a Summit hunt yesterday.
And there were some great quotes I got back after sending out the picture.
Leave it to Body to put a spin on a old classic
" You can take the girl out of the city and the city out of the girl!"
And Katherine
" Sarah that is gross! Have fun, we will turn you back into a girl tomorrow!"
And that she will- I will be meeting her in New York tonight!
Here is the picture. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. In Sarah's defense, when I passed her at the hunt and she said "I shot a bird! Do you want to see it?"...she reached into her pocket and pulled out not a dead bird, but her cellphone. With this picture. No self-respecting only take a cellphone shot of her first kill.

    ReplyDelete