Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Randomnesss

I work in Real Estate Development.
As you know, I moved from a very similar job in Atlanta to Montgomery.
The day I was shown my new office I got so excited. I have a brick wall!!!!!
It just fits my personality.
This building was an old warehouse that my company
converted into offices- obviously before I started.
So, the brick wall is very old.
Look, Isn't it cool?
I thought so too. Until the bricks started crumbling on me.
Oh yes, they crumble and they would fall in my hair.
So, I think it only took 2 days before I moved my office around.
Now, they still crumble but not on top of me.
But look at my floor!!!


I still love my brick wall, but it does scare the crap out of me when
it crumbles. I think I jump every time.
Wasn't there a book about that?
Chicken Little or something. The sky is falling?
Maybe I made that up!?!? Who knows.
Maybe it will give me something to google later.



I will say the best thing about this window is.....
it overlooks the outside tables at Dreamland BBQ.
I can't wait till its spring and warm and people start eating outside.

I will do some major spying.
Don't worry, I will fill you in on it.

Another idiosyncrasy.
I think I would make an AWESOME detective.
I really do!

It is in my blood and all.
My grandad was a private investigator for the FBI.








No comments:

Post a Comment