Friday, January 7, 2011

Ahhhh!!!!

First I thought I wanted this grey and blue.... Now not even in the running
Then I thought I wanted this one.. Same fabric in the next two pictures


Now, I have no idea again. All I know is that I am obsessed with the color grey and my new nightside table has dark grey and white in it- so I really think I want grey. I want something that I won't get tired of easy and that I can work with. Of course anytime I see a room on a blog that I love they are always mainly white so in my mind I think I am picturing grey, white and tan. I also have to have a white/cream base coverlet due to Mia's fur.




I really like this one below, but the above picture is the fabric that one of my shower curtains is out of and I don't know if they are too similar. Although, I did have this shower curtain made about 7 years ago and still love it....but I had the toile comforter Sophmore year of college too.




And of course I really like the one below but it is out of price range.



























I really like this one below too, but I sort of feel like it looks like a rug.


No comments:

Post a Comment