Wednesday, August 18, 2010

East Brook

I went to East Brook during my lunch break yesterday and saw and bought some really cute stuff in at total of thirty minutes. I went looking for tables, secretaries, benches and lamps. I think I almost need to walk through and look at every booth for each item I am looking for because I don't remember seeing any lamps but I don't think I really looked. It is hard to see it all.

This coffee table was $70.

I think this one was on sale for $20.


This one was $65.

This yellow table was $35.

This chest was around $300 I think.

So was this one...



I think this table one was around $100.


I think this one was around $100 also. I loved this one but there was this piece of wood in the back that I couldn't figure out and I didn't move anything to really play with it. It said it folded up or down.


This coffee table was $35.


I think this chest and mirror were only $85

This dresser was around $200.

And so was this one. These two matched and were in perfect shape.


The large table on the bottom was $185.


I couldn't really figure this one out. Those aren't drawers below it opened into one big opening but yet it had the writing drawer above to pull out.

This secretary was around $200.

Different angle shot of it.





These are the two I got....






















No comments:

Post a Comment